Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fat Joe gets 88 lbs.leaner...



Fat Joe "Drops a Body" -- literally! The rapper (real name Joseph Antonio Cartagena) is flaunting a slimmer figure in his new music video, "Drop a Body."

Joe, whose single "Lean Back" with Remy Ma was a number-one hit back in the summer of 2004, is now 40 and 88 pounds lighter.

"I can't leave my daughter behind," he told New York's Daily News of 5-year-old Azaryah. "I want to be here for her; I don't want to die on her."

Joe says he dropped the weight over the past nine months by working out two hours a day with a trainer, and by sticking to healthier foods. After seven of his friends in their 30s passed away last year due to heart attacks, Fat Joe tells the paper he had a wake-up call: "Health doesn't discriminate just because I'm famous"

No comments:

Post a Comment